Latin America. Johnson Controls introduced its new generation of Illustra Pro and Illustra Flex cameras, which belongs to the fourth generation and now includes deep learning AI, resolution up to 4K and improved visibility in low light conditions.
"The camera market is incredibly competitive, so it's important that we remain at the forefront of technology," said Dave Pulling, vice president and general manager of the brand. "Our AI-powered cameras deliver the resolution, technology and connectability our customers demand, without compromising the flexibility and quality that characterize Johnson Controls."
The fourth generation of Illustra Pro and Illustra Flex cameras feature a powerful line of features:
- Built-in deep learning artificial intelligence that allows you to accurately classify many human targets and vehicles in a scene and offers a wide list of subclassification options
- Peripheral storage capacity of up to 2TB of encrypted data
- Solution ready to operate in the cloud without the need for additional configurations
- Market-leading operational tolerances, suitable for even the most challenging environments
- 2 MP, 4 MP and 4K resolution
- Improved performance for low-light conditions for crisp, clear images day and night
- Compliance with strict cybersecurity standards with secure startup and end-to-end encryption
- Johnson Controls 5-year warranty
The fourth generation of Illustra Pro and Illustra Flex cameras will be available in indoor/outdoor dome or PTZ (swivel/zoom) format. In addition, the Illustra Pro line will add a new multi-sensor camera that will feature four individually repositionable, motorized varifocal lenses (4 of 5 MP, 4 of 8 MP), implying customizable 360-degree coverage complemented by deep learning AI classification capability on each sensor. Multi-sensor cameras reduce the cost of deployment by using a single cable to power and connect the four sensors.
"No one else offers a camera like this." Says Pulling. "The multi-sensor camera changes the way you connect and view your locations by using deep learning artificial intelligence that makes the experience even more intuitive."
The multi-sensor camera and all other fourth-generation Illustra Pro and Illustra Flex cameras will be showcased at ISC West 2022, the International Security Conference taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit www.illustracameras.com