Panama. Five new strategic alliances confirmed TecnoEdificios for the event that will take place in Panama on September 6 and 7 at the Rui Plaza Hotel and that will convene the Facility Management sector in the region.
* IFMA (International Facility Management Association), founded in 1980, is the world's largest and most recognized association of facility management professionals, with more than 22,000 members in more than 100 countries.
* APAFAM (Panamanian Association of Facility Management), a non-profit organization, created to establish in Panama the discipline of Facility Management. It contributes to people within this industry acquiring the necessary skills to become professionals in this discipline.
* APEFAM (Peruvian Association of Facility Management), an association that was born in 2019 with the mission of contributing to professionals who work in Facility Management, acquire the necessary skills to become professionals in this discipline. Promote that the community of professionals, companies and end customers identify the intervention of this discipline as the quality standard that Peru needs in both the public and private sectors.
* ACESI (Colombian Association of State Social Enterprises and Public Hospitals), was created in 1999 and was born from the need to respond in an affiliated manner before the adjustment processes of the general social security system of health of Colombia, accompanying the associations organized in the country, exercising their representativeness and promoting spaces of concentration that facilitate the achievement of their objectives.
* 3g office (part of 3g Smart Group), a company specialized in the design and construction of workspaces, retail, educational environments, hospitality and healthcare. They address from the works of building selection, strategic consulting, execution project and the realization of turnkey works.
These alliances are in addition to the previously confirmed partnerships:
Acodres (Colombian Association of the Gastronomic Industry),
Asohost (Colombian Association of Tourism Service Providers through Digital Platforms),
Mexico City Hotel Association
TecnoEdificios has been working on the confirmation of new alliances that will be announced in the coming days; It also continues to shape its academic program, which will feature important personalities from the industry.
TecnoEdificios Panama - September 6 and 7
FM Days Mexico – June 7
FM Days Colombia – November 2.
More information at https://www.tecnoedificios.com/es/
Leave your comment